***Important Message = COVID-19***
In order to follow the suggested social distancing guidelines, Healthy Pets will need to cancel all clinic locations and dates through the end of March.
All updates will be posted to this website.
Current clients can continue to purchase heartworm prevention and flea control to be mailed to their home by Vetsource, our veterinary pharmacy provider, by clicking the "Mail Order Online" tab to the left.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. The health and safety of our team, clients and host locations are our utmost concern.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Phones lines for Healthy Pets are temporarily out of service. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please email us FloridaHealthyPets@gmail.com as needed, until our phone lines are restored.
Vaccination Clinics are designed to be fast, convenient and low cost!
- Appointments are not necessary.
- Come to the location listed during the specified times.
- We will have a few forms for you to fill out.
- A professional customer service representative will go over the vaccinations with you.
- The vaccinations and testing will be administered to your dogs and cats.
- You're done! Easy, convenient, and fast! You will receive an official vaccination certification signed by the veterinarian.
- Florida State Licensed Veterinarians
- Friendly, Knowledgeable, Animal Loving Staff
- Adult and Puppy/Kitten Vaccination Packages
- Individual Vaccinations
**We accept cash and Visa / Mastercard / Discover / American Express cards
- Heartworm Prevention
- Flea and Tick Control
- Heartworm / Feline Leukemia Testing
Click on the tabs above to see locations near you!
Questions? Call 1-888-PET-WELL (738-9355)
****Office Hours: Due to recent management changes, all calls will be returned from 6pm-8pm, Monday through Friday.